Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are seeking a Compliance Executive to undertake internal audits of the organisation’s processes and procedures in relation to background checks. We specialise in the Sourcing, Training and Employment of Airline Cabin Crew, with clients including some of the leading airlines in Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual. This role reports directly to the General Manager.
- Ensure all functions related to Background Screening meet the requirements of various employment laws, enterprise compliance and minimise the potential risks.
- Audit Background screening data to ensure data integrity across all systems and in functional areas that receive data.
- Audit all employment related documents to identify any gaps, inconsistencies, errors or incomplete information, unsigned/missing documents.
- Coordinate with internal staff and external vendors to ensure our systems comply with varied global background check requirements and standards.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure employment documents are current.
- Lead corrective action plans for resolution or problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Define an inventory of proactive monitoring of various compliance initiatives /programmes and mitigate identified or emerging risks, measure internal control effectiveness, and develop action items to remediate existing risk cases.
- The successful candidate must have a third level business or legal qualification, with 2 years' experience within a compliance role
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve result
- Experience in program/project management experience, including change management, project management, stakeholder management, user training, and communications
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong system and data management aptitude required, familiarity with Workday a plus
A competitive package is on offer to the successful applicant.