Senior Payroll Specialist
Nobox are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Payroll Specialist to join our busy and friendly team. We specialise in the Sourcing, Training and Employment of Airline Cabin Crew, with clients including some of the leading airlines in Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual.
- Contributing to the delivery of a fully auditable monthly payroll through processing transactions within the payroll gross to net process, providing reconciliations support and working on technical payroll issues (end to end)
- Creating spreadsheets using excel for different pay elements and deductions
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for assigned EU countries
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for UK
- Maintenance of accurate files and records to ensure access to up to date information, figures and reports
- Provision of monthly payroll reports to the Finance department
- Manual Calculations when required
- Completion of statutory returns
- Liaise with HR and Department Managers to ensure that all payroll changes are accurate
- Dealing with both UK and Irish Revenues and Social Welfare Offices across Europe
- Implementing changes to payroll processes as appropriate.
- Looking after P45s for all leavers on both UK and Euro payrolls
- Applying for PPS numbers or other European Social Ins. Numbers if required
- Applying for UK tax certificates using online HMRC system
- An experienced Senior Payroll Officer ideally in a high-volume payroll environment
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification (IPASS preferably)
- Experienced with Payroll Applications and Excel Spreadsheets (Vlookup etc.)
- Proven organisational skills and track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Relevant technical skills including knowledge of the PAYE system, ROS, RPN, RPS etc.
- Experience working in a client service role would be beneficial
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a large payroll function
A competitive package is on offer to the successful applicant.