Business Development Director
Nobox Pilot Solutions is a new business unit of the Nobox HR Solutions group is looking for a GREAT PERSON. The Company specialises in the placement of pilots to airlines globally on both a permanent or contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a great person to join this highly ambitious business in its start-up phase.
Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer and other Nobox group executives and as part of the senior management team, the Business Development Director, will direct the business development activities of the organisation and drive the new sales business for the company.
Duties of the Business Development Director include:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Construct a strong industry network, to facilitate market entry and create strategic partnerships
- Working to stringent targets, the person will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Maintenance of CRM database and entry of business account information
Closing date for applications is 2nd November 2018
Requirements of the role
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads