Social Security Administrator
Our partners Crewlink Ireland Ltd and Workforce International are the largest pan European providers of cabin crew to Ryanair, with employees based in more than 20 European countries. Due to their rapid growth they are now seeking an enthusiastic person to join their lively team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual.
The role of Social Security Administrator will include the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordination and administrative support of employee social security registrations in over 20 countries.
- Liaising with cabin crew and local in-country providers in order to ensure that all relevant applications are made within the required time frame
- Maintenance of accurate files and records to ensure access to up to date information and reports
- Provision of weekly status reports
- Preparation and distribution of relevant paperwork to cabin crew
- Liaise with HR, Payroll and Finance in order to ensure that records are accurate
- Dealing with ongoing queries from cabin crew
- Excellent Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc.).
- Excellent administrative skills, including data entry and record keeping
- Initiative, adaptability and flexibility are all essential for this role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to speak any foreign EU language(s) is an advantage