Cityjet Cabin Crew Recruitment Day - Warsaw July 4th
Are you an experienced Flight Attendant seeking a job as Cabin Crew? Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If so, we have the job for you. NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Senior Cabin Crew positions for our client CityJet.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, operating for CityJet who are a dynamic and progressive Airline. Applicants will be based in Tallinn, Estonia or Vilnius, Lithuania.
We will be holding our next Cabin Crew Assessment Days here:
Recruitment Day 4th July – Warsaw, Poland for both Senior and Junior cabin crew for Vilnius Base and Tallinn Base
Additional recruitment days will be held here:
Recruitment Day 10th July – Tallinn, Estonia for both Senior and Junior cabin crew for Tallinn Base
Recruitment Day 11th July - Vilnius, Lithuania for both Senior and Junior cabin crew for Vilnius Base
So what are you waiting for? Apply today
- Are you between 5' and 5'9 in height?
- Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided?
- Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
- Is there anything on your background check that would prevent you passing our security clearance procedure in order to obtain an Airport ID?
- Do you have any visible Tattoos/Piercings?
- Are you fully customer focused?
- Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
- Do you have a minimum of 12 Months+ experience operating as Cabin Crew?
- Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation? (This is not a requirement).
- Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate*
*All successful applicants will be required to provide a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate prior to commencement of Training.