Junior Cabin Crew based in Tallinn, Estonia
Are you seeking a job as Cabin Crew? Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? If so, we have the job for you. NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Junior Cabin Crew positions for our client CityJet. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, operating for CityJet who are a dynamic and progressive Airline. Applicants will be based Tallinn, Estonia
No Previous Cabin Crew Experience is required for these positions.
We will be holding a Recruitment Day in Tallinn, Estonia on Wednesday the 11th of October. You must be available to start a Training Course on the Monday the 16th of October.
1. Are you between 5' and 6'2 in height?
2. Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided?
3. Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
4. Is there anything on your background check that would prevent you passing our security clearance procedure in order to obtain an Airport ID?
5. Do you have any visible Tattoos/Piercings?
6. Are you fully customer focused?
7. Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
8. Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate*
*All successful applicants will be required to provide a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate prior to commencement of Training.
A competitive package is on offer to successful applicants.
Favourable Staff Travel.
EASA Certified Training Course.