We are currently seeking to hire a Recruitment Administrator to join a friendly and fast-paced Recruitment Department operating in the Aviation Industry. The successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the recruitment sector. To provide support for all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients providing an excellent service.
- First point of contact for candidate and client interaction and communication via telephone and email.
- Experience with high volume interview scheduling is desirable.
- Coordination and booking of recruitment events throughout Europe.
- Scheduling all travel arrangements for Recruiters.
- Providing support for Recruiters
- Supporting other recruitment activities such as CV/Resume reviewing.
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date.
- Uploading candidate and client information onto the CRM database system including data entry of employee details.
- Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets with employee data.
- Inter Department communication to ensure effective transfer of information.
- Dealing with telephone calls and all other general administration duties within the team.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of customer service.
- Prepare and maintain reports on new hire metrics.
- The ability to learn new systems within the organization.
- The ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and enthusiastic personality.
- This role requires someone with excellent communication skills who has the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- This role requires someone who is well organised and efficient.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc.) with a strong administration skillset.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing situations.
- This position may involve travelling, candidate must be flexible to travel within Europe.