Senior Cabin Crew (Hôtesse de l'air) based in Brussels, Belgium
Are you an experienced Flight Attendant seeking a job as Cabin Crew (Hôtesse de l'air)? Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If so, we have the job for you. NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Senior Cabin Crew positions for our client CityJet.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, operating for CityJet who are a dynamic and progressive Airline. Applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Brussels, Belgium. You will be operating on CityJet’s newest aircraft, the Superjet SSJ100.
We will be holding an Assessment Day in Eindhoven in the coming weeks.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today.
*Please note all resumes submitted must be in English
- Are you between 5' and 6'2 in height?
- Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided?
- Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
- Do you speak French or Dutch? This is a requirement
- Is there anything on your background check that would prevent you passing our security clearance procedure in order to obtain an Airport ID?
- Do you have any visible Tattoos/Piercings?
- Are you fully customer focused?
- Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
- Do you have a minimum of 12 Months+ experience operating as Cabin Crew? This is a requirement in order to be considered for this role.
- Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation? (This is not a requirement).
- Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate*
*All successful applicants will be required to provide a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate prior to commencement of Training.
A competitive package is on offer to successful applicants.
Permanent Contract offered to successful Senior applicants upon successful completion of Training Course.
Favourable Staff Travel.
EASA Certified Training Course.