Cabin Crew No Experience Required, Ryanair Sun, Wroclaw
Nobox are delighted to announce our new exciting recruitment events across Poland in January 2018 for Ryanair’s new standalone business unit, Ryanair Sun. Nobox are now looking for talented Cabin Crew personnel to fill positions across four bases in Poland: Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Wroclaw and Katowice, operating on Ryanair Sun’s initial fleet of five 737-800 Aircraft. Recruitment events for these positions will be held in Wroclaw Poland on the 10th of February 2018.
About Ryanair Sun:
Ryanair Sun will deliver the best-in-class charter services, at the lowest cost to Polish tour operators, and offer great value for customers flying to Poland’s favourite holiday destinations. The mainline carrier currently has four bases in Poland including Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Wroclaw and Katowice and serves many other destinations.
Nobox recruits, trains and employs Cabin Crew for the aviation industry, with a significant number of crew Members working across Europe with our client Airlines. Nobox brings together a team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals with unrivalled knowledge and experience of the airline industry.
- Are you between 5'2 (157 cm) and 6'2 (188 cm) in height?
- Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided?
- Are you fluent in Polish (written and spoken)?
- Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
- Is there anything on your background check that would prevent you passing our security clearance procedure in order to obtain an Airport ID?
- Do you have any visible Tattoos/Piercings?
- Are you fully customer focused?
- Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
- Successful candidates will have to provide a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate prior to commencement of training.
To apply to be part of these exciting recruitment events, simply follow the link below.
A Competitive package is on offer to successful applicants, with full Local Polish Terms and Conditions of employment.