Recruitment and HR Professional
Nobox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently seeking to hire a Recruitment and HR professional who is fluent in English and German and based in Germany to join a friendly and fast-paced Recruitment Team operating throughout Europe in the Aviation Industry. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sourcing, recruitment, human resources, client and candidate engagement and excellent presentation skills. The position sits within our associate company Crewlink, who are the official recruitment partner with Europe’s No. 1 Airline, Ryanair. Aviation background an advantage. To provide support for all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients providing an excellent service.
- Coordination of Recruitment Campaigns and Roadshows throughout Germany in conjunction with Department Managers and Recruitment Team which will involve advertising of vacancies, setting up interviews and managing Assessment Centres.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Department Managers on all Recruitment issues in your area.
- Associated HR duties and responsibilities.
- First point of contact for candidate and client interaction and communication.
- Experience with high volume interviewing is desirable.
- Supporting other recruitment activities such as CV/Resume reviewing.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good organisational and presentation skills.
- Inter Department communication to ensure effective transfer of information.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of customer service.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- HR degree or masters in related discipline essential.
- Be able to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and willing to work hard.
- Ability to learn quickly and implement/make use of new information seamlessly.
- Well organised and efficient.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc.) and report writing skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing situations.
This position involves travelling, candidate must be flexible to travel within Europe.