Recruitment Consultant - Pilot Recruitment
Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions, a leading global provider of cabin crew, has set up a new unit to provide airlines with pilot staffing solutions. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant with strong knowledge of both recruitment and aviation to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual to be part of this exciting venture.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs, application packs and correspondence to forward to clients.
- Organising interviews and assessments for candidates as requested by the client.
- Finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Reports to: Recruitment Manger.
Please note only applications for the position of Recruitment Consultant will be accepted through this platform.
- Recruitment experience essential
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated with proven organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- A strategic thinker with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to travel internationally at short notice.
- IT Skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point etc.).