Human Resources Generalist with Experience in Belgian Employment Law
NoBox are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Human Resources Generalist with Experience in Belgian Employment Law for our client.
Our client is an international organisation which specialises in a wide range of HR Services across Europe. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Human Resource Generalist with strong knowledge of Belgium employment law. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual to develop in this HR role.
- Providing HR advice in line with best practice and in recognition of the applicable employment legislation for the countries they will support.
- Potential to mentor and lead a small team
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of the employment lifecycle, with specific emphasis on management of Employee Relations issues.
- Delivery of advice on key areas such as disciplinary, performance management, long term sickness and issues that require country specific interaction. Responsible for proactive management of employee relations, legal compliance and ensuring HR policies meet these requirements in designated countries.
- Provide a proactive HR consultation service to our employees on certain key topics.
- Strong communications skills - ability to communicate virtually and in person
- Travel 25% of the time
- Personnel administration - contracts, database processing etc.
- HR Degree or Masters.
- Fluency in English and French / Flemish is essential for this position.
- Experience in Belgian Employment Law.
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated with proven organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrable experience in leading large HR projects across designated regions.
- Strong experience within employee relations, change management, talent and reward.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- A strategic thinker with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- IT Skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point etc.).