Emerging European Airline Recruiting Cabin Crew
Nobox has teamed up with an emerging European charter operator that services the European and Asian markets, aiming to add to their existing cabin crew team. The airline is seeking both junior and senior cabin crew – no previous experience is required to apply for junior positions. One year flying experience required for senior cabin crew roles.
Applicants will ideally enjoy travelling, possess and lively and outgoing personality and have a passion for flying.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive remuneration package and bonuses/perks where applicable.
1. Are you between 5ft and 5’9ft in height?
2. Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres without assistance?
3. Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
4. Is there anything on your background check that would preclude you from obtaining an ID that would allow you access to secure areas of an airport?
5. Do you have any tattoos/piercings that can’t be covered by clothing?
6. Do you have experience in a customer services role?
7. Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
8. Would you have any medical issues that would prevent you from operating onboard an aircraft?
1. Competitive wage package
2. Performance-related bonuses
3. Industry-standard airline perks - travel, expenses etc.