Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment Day - Milan
Are you friendly, confident and self-assured with a passion for meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? Do you have a positive and customer focused approach with proven customer service skills? Are you flexible and adaptable to changing situations?
NoBox HR Outsourcing Solutions are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland's only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group. Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2019.
We will be holding Cabin Crew Recruitment Days throughout Europe in the coming month.
As Cabin Crew you can potentially earn between €1,900 and €2,000 monthly take home pay (inclusive of base and variable pay on a monthly average throughout a Summer season).
Cabin Crew training is provided at Aer Lingus in-house Training Academy, Iolar House, located in the heart of Dublin Airport (Ireland). Throughout your training you will learn a wide range of topics from theoretical and practical components, health and safety procedures through to grooming and guest experience. Cabin Crew who train at the Training Academy are paid a training salary, so you can earn as you train.
Italy - Milan - Friday 14 December 2018
In order to apply for this position, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to live and work in EU without restriction?
- Do you hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel?
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Do you have over 12 months experience in a face to face customer service/sales role?
- Can you provide a verifiable 5 year background/employment history?
- Can you provide 3 verifiable references?
- Have you been convicted of a criminal offence?
- Is there anything that would prevent you passing our security clearance process?*
- Are you 5’2" (157 cm) - 6’2" (188 cm) tall, weight-height in proportion & can reach up to 6’3" (190.5 cm)?
- Are you able to stand for long periods of time (at least four hours)?
- Are you able to lift objects up to 18 kg and pull a beverage cart of 100 kg?
- Are you able to swim 25 m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute?
- Are you able & prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends and holidays?
- Are you able/prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call?
- Can you confirm no tattoos/piercing would be visible when in Aer Lingus uniform?
- Are you prepared to complete a medical questionnaire & medical examination (Aviation Medical Examination)?
- Do you have a visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)?
- Could you attend a pre-selection training course of up to 5 weeks in Dublin starting in mid-March 2019?
*If successful, you must provide a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside your home country for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You will be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- A strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Highly professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language
- Previous Cabin Crew experience and holders of an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014
Please note that these positions will be commencing with a pre-selection Training Course in Dublin, Ireland in mid-March 2019. These positions are based in Dublin, Ireland.
Aer Lingus offers its crew a competitive salary and also an attractive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Paid Training
- Uniform costs fully covered
- Concession travel (after six months)
- Airport Discounts
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY.