Human Resource Generalist
Our client an official training and recruitment partner with Ryanair are seeking a graduate HR Generalist.
Our client specialises in Recruiting, Training and Employing Airline Cabin Crew for Europe’s leading low-fares airline. Due to our rapid growth we are now seeking an enthusiastic Human Resource graduate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self-directed individual to hit the ground running and kick start their HR career.
The HR Generalist role includes:
- Management Reports
- Full involvement in all aspects of disciplinary investigations
- Resolution of grievance investigations
- Organise and conduct meetings with crew members
- Involvement in all HR practices
- Internal Communications - including travel throughout Europe to meet staff.
- Personnel administration - contracts, temporary secondments, database processing etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HR degree or masters in related discipline essential
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proven organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
A competitive package is on offer